Preparing a church for a Disaster
Places of worship are so important to us. They are often a go to place for shelter in the midst of a disaster. That is why it is so important that all churches are prepared for the worst to come.
Here are some tips at preparing your place of worship for a disaster:
1. Identify hazards or threats early
2. Take necessary precautions for those hazards or threats.
3. Plan evacuations
4. Train your church staff for emergency readiness and response.
5. Prepare surrounding members of the community.
6. Be prepared to provide help or aid to your church members after a disaster strikes.
SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley / East Glendale is faster to any size disaster. If you or your church finds yourself in need, give us a call at 818-842-1400