Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A pipe bursts in your dining room the night before you’re set to host family for Thanksgiving. Your home is broken into while you’re out of town. Disasters are never convenient and you need a company you can rely on when they hit; no matter what time it is. SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so you are never alone in distress. SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale has the fastest response time, day or night.
If you need emergency water or fire clean up services call us now at (818)790-2021
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (818) 790-2021
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley / East Glendale arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.